Ferco Tech is a leading provider of nickel alloy, high-strength fabrications and complex welded assemblies for aero-engine and industrial gas turbine engines for over 60 years.
Laser Sheet Cutting
- Mazak Optiplex 4020 Fiber
- Laser II Trumpf TruLaser
- 3030 5 x 10 Foot Table
- Thrust Reversers
- Fire Suppression
- Trumpf 7036: 45 Ton CNC with 6 Axis Back Gauges (4 machines)
- Trumpf V8: 85 Ton CNC with 6 Axis Back Gauges
- Inconel Titanium Stainless
- Steel Aluminum
- Multiple Manual Weld Stations
- Welders Certified to AWS D17.1
- Hot & Cold Headed Stations
- Multiple Riveter Types
- Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection
- Specialty Coatings
- Vacuum Furnace
Affiliated Business Units
Ferco Tech offers quick turn capabilities of manufactured aircraft engine components including engine brackets, clips, fixtures, as well as small fabrications.
L&E Engineering manufactures rigid tube assemblies for jet engines, small and medium fabrications, as well as the most complex sheet metal brackets.
Contact for More Info
Ready to learn more about Novaria Group Divisions?
You’re a few clicks away from our latest innovation. Select which Division you’re interested in below, fill out the form, and we will email you more information.
View More of Our Companies